Registry Hylo Guide
Regen Registry Hylo is our dedicated gathering place for the Regen Registry community and the Regen Registry and Science teams.
The Regen Registry and Science teams seek to grow the community around the development of ecocredit standards, the Registry Guide, and the culture of Regen Registry as a community-driven regenerative registry. We use Hylo as the platform to encourage collaboration, support, and participation in this community. We invite all those with a desire to work with Regen Registry to join our community on Hylo.
This Guide illustrates how Regen Registry community members can engage with the Regen Registry and Science teams and with each other using the Regen Registry Hylo group. Find step by step instructions to orient you to the group, subgroups and Hylo’s functionality.
Hylo Log In
Joining Groups in Hylo
Resources & Projects
- 1.To start engaging on Hylo first create a Hylo account
- 2.This screen will prompt sign in and offer the user to login with google or manually enter an email
- 3.The user will be given the opportunity to tell us a bit about yourself, while this isn't required, it will make it easier to connect to others with similar goals
- 1.In Hylo, a user can join groups and subgroups and they will be located in the group tab on the left of the screen. As more groups are joined, the stream, projects, and event pages will populate the content of the new groups
- These are all the groups that a user can join as a member of the Regen Registry group; however, some of them require admin approval
- 2.Simply, press the “Join” button to enter a new group
- 3.Access the groups joined by looking through the menu accessible from the top left corner
- 1.One of the most important ways to engage with the community is through posting questions, events, and resources on Stream
- 2.Post by clicking the create button on the left side bar
- 3.Once in the post creation box, decide what kind of post it will be, the topics (hashtags), the title. You can cross post the same item in more than one group.
- 1.The Member and Maps pages allow users to find new members in their bioregion or based on similar skills, interests or areas of work.
- 1.All of the groups have group-specific resources available for viewing that can be found listed under the left sidebar below Map. For Regen Registry main page, we link out the Registry Homepage and the Registry Guide. Each group will have different resources.
- 1.Under Projects on the left sidebar, users can view under development methodologies being developed through Regen Registry
- 2.In each of the projects learn more about the scope, access links, and ask questions on the project thread
- 3.Projects from child groups will automatically populate in the main group. At this time, child groups projects tab will be empty as we configure relationships between child groups and the main Regen Registry group.